Friday, August 13, 2010

Crop Chocolate #1






I love Cropchocolate.com. It is an online scrapbooking daily deal site. In other words, there are many many great scrapbooking deals at great prices. Check them out sometime.
I made these little post it note holders for my daughter's slumber party. We need to keep a house full of girls occupied.
Recipe:
*Making Memories cardstock in grapevine and plum
*Making Memories cardstock in the Sophia line Argyle Diamond (1 side) other side Blue paper with white polka dots
*white gelly roll pen
*post it pad
*adhesive

1-Cut cardstock at 7 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 inches wide
2-Score cardstock at 3 1/2 inches and 4 inches.
3-Fold cardstock on score lines
4-Put a good strong adhesive on back of post it note, center it with a border.
5-Embellish as you wish.

>I cut the Sophia paper with white polka dot to 3 1/4 x 3 3/4 for the middle.
>Inked the edges in brown
> Adhered some die cuts from my cricut
>Stamped enjoy with 3 birds stamp set
>Finished off with my white gelly roll pen

We did have a fun party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...