Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I won an Award!

I won this Award from the Amazing Gigi from The Cricut Bug.
Mahalo Gigi-

Here are the rules to this award
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
Here are the awesome bloggers that I chose to pass this wonderful award to

*8 Things About Myself
1. I love to make anything crafty. Not just paper, but anything that I can.
2. I love to sew, but am not very good at it.
3. I have more than one project at a time going on at any given time. At least 3.
I will start one, then have an idea for another one, and keep going. I do finish my projects.
4. Because of #3 you should see my desk. I need more space. I do clean up, when I am done.
5.I spend too much time on my computer admiring all these awesome blogs.
6.I wish I could make money from crafting. I spend all my spare time doing it.
7.I have a big family and my house is ALWAYS noisy. But, I love it.
8.I love bright bold colors.


*These are my 8 blogs that I have recently discovered in no particular order.
These ladies have some great talent. So please go check them out.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! I will make a post and pass on the love this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawnica, Thank you so much for including me in your blog list. I;m flattered and honored to say the least! Hope you have a wonderful holiday! Thanks again - I greatly appreciate it ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...