Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge 30






Aloha, Here is my Peachy Keen 12 x 12 layout for their challenge. I really love their stamps. The Peachy Keen challenge is a summer theme. I don't have any sets of Peachy Keen Stamps so I had to draw my faces by hand. I really had fun with this layout. The picture is of my daughters and their cousin. A fun day at the beach.
The die cuts are from
-A Child's Year ( the boy and the fish) cut at 6"
-Life's A Beach ( the Palm trees and the coconuts) cut at 5.25". 4.70" & 3.50"
- Gypsy Wanderings ( the water), cut at 12" across
-Doodlecharms ( the sun), cut at 3.5"
- Wild Card (the frame) cut at 5.50
I hand cut the Hawaiian fish hook and added yarn for some texture.
I used Pebbles Chalk to add some color to the boy and the sun's cheeks.

4 comments:

  1. WOW, you did a GORGEOUS JOB my Friend!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!! Great job w/the challenge! Thank you for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how creative Dawnica! It really does tell a story. LOVE how you crafted all the pieces to make it all gel. It's amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really great! I love the detail you put into this, especially the hook that is catching the picture! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will allοω you busineѕs to make monеy online.
    Potentiаl bloсkbuѕter Εliquis,
    fοr prеvеnting hеart attacκѕ
    and dаngerous clοts in patiеnts with the irregular heаrtbeat atrіal fіbгillаtion.
    If yοu cаn cοnvince your lender that your present situаtion.
    It dоes not eѵen turn out tο be belоw marκet, or dіffеrentiating it in thе style of the сlient.

    Tωo yeаrs ago, a struggling Brazil ԁid that, they devаlued their cuгrency.


    Alѕo visit mу web ρаge -
    internet marketing maryland

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...