Monday, April 04, 2011

Spring Beauty Layout

Aloha Everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well and in good health. I have not posted anything in so long I almost forgot how.
I am sorry for being MIA.
The whole Feb. my whole house got sick, and in March spring break came along and my mom came to visit. I thought I would have more time crafting but that was not the case.
I have had 2 birthdays and another one this weekend.
We have been busy having sleep overs and party projects.
Life can sure get busy!!! But, I do love it.
Now on to my project it is my Design Team project for Crop Chocolate. I love that store. Check it out, it can be addicting.






I used Basic Grey Paper in Ambrosia, and BoBunny Wraps from Gabrielle.
I made the flower using the Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet.
The butterfly was cut using my Gypsy and the Cricut Indie Art butterfly. It was stretched.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...