Sunday, January 23, 2011

I (heart) U Layout






Aloha Everyone,
Here is a layout with a love theme.
*I used my Gypsy and welded the heart border together from
the Love Struck 2010 Cartridge cut @ 11.50 height, & 4.99 width
*Lacy Labels Lite Cartridge cut the outside photo mats @ 5.22 height, & 5.68 width
inside mat used the shift key, cut @ 5.22 height, & 5.42 width
*Create a Critter Cartridge
I (heart) U cut @ 2.72 height, & 4.90 width
Heart shape journal tag cut @ 3.00 height, & 3.79 width
*Paper from Fancy Pants, Metallic Paper from Slice
*Ribbon from Stash.
*Sew on zig zag around layout. ( my favorite part)
*Flowers from Prima

Aloha- Dawnica

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the welded hearts on the metalic paper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...