Monday, January 31, 2011

40:31 Creations Design Team Post

Aloha Everyone,
I hope you are having a great Tuesday.
I am a guest designer for Lauren over at 40:31 Creations.
Today we are sharing her awesome stamps with everyone. If you have not stopped by her blog, do so as soon as you can. She has some awesome stamps that she just came out with.
Today is her birthday, and she is celebrating by having her stamps on sale.
Hau'oli La Haunau Lauren! Happy Birthday!
We are featuring her Love Stamp Set. Isn't it adorable!!
All of the stamp sayings are the Love Stamp Set.




Aloha- Dawnica

3 comments:

  1. DAWNICA....I LOVE this card. What a great way to use all those awesomely beautiful stamps.

    TFS,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just might be the most perfect bow I've ever seen!! Your card is beautiful!

    Nice to have you on my DT!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and how you incorporated so many of the stamps!! Aren't they awesome to work with?!? Great job!!
    ~Sara~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...