Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Project




Aloha Everyone,
I hope everyone is having a great week.
Here is my project for Robyn's My Pink Stamper Design Team project.
I really just wanted to challenge myself on completing a project, with certain criteria involved. I don't mind if I am not chosen, I just love creating!!!
Here is the recipe:
*B is for Boy Cricut Lite Cartridge- Postage Stamp Cut. I welded 2 cuts together with my Gypsy at 5.97 width; 5.52 height.
*Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge- Tree cut at 2.89 width; 4.00 height.
*Sugar & Spice Cricut Lite Cartridge- Owl cut at 3 inches
*prima flowers
*pink ribbon from my stash
*Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cartridge- Tag cut at 3.00 inches and inside tag cut at 2.25 width; 0.36 height
*My Pink Stamper Family & Friends Stamp set
*Shiny Paper from Slice
*Pattern Paper from Fancy Pants


Aloha- Dawnica

10 comments:

  1. Wow! very pretty..I Love your card!
    Good Luck!
    I'm entering also check out my blog to see my entry..
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am your newest follower!! Love your card!

    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green-eyed cutie!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! love the shiny tree !!!!
    scrappinwithmybug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super cute card!!! Just love it. TFS
    I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime...jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! That foiled look on the tree is really fun and eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Cute!!! Good luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...