Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine's Paper Globe

Aloha Everyone,
I found this great blog Heather Bailey with awesome directions on how to make paper globes.
I used my cricut and cut out the 20 circles that is needed. Then I used her pattern to make my triangle, and traced it in the middle. Math was not my best subject.

I embossed my stamp image on the dark papers, and used red ink for the white papers.


Here is my finished project. I just adhered the circles any random order, then attached some red ribbon on top and bottom and added a little bling using my jewelry finds.
This turned out to be a pretty big globe. I cut it on the circut at 5 inches. I probably would make my next cut at 3 inches.

Have a great day!

Aloha- Dawnica


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful! Might have to scrap lift this one from you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through The sisterhood of papercrafters on FB--and am your newest follower! I have a nephew and niece who live in Hawaii--in Pearl City. I'd love to have you visit me on my blog at http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - what a great decoration for a party! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...